Sunday, February 5, 2012


well we had two more babies in the month of January. we are super excited about them. And breeding season is now in full swing. I made my first trip to the airport in Austin yesterday and Micah will go today. there is no telling how many of those we will make from now until May. For those of you who dont understand that, when we breed horses the stallion farms ship the cooled semen and we pick it up, call the vet to meet us, and as soon as we get home they breed them artificially. This can happen at any time of the day or night, and most often the shipments are delayed. And, it's about 4 hours round trip without a delay. But, we get pretty babies like these within the year so it is worth it.



I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow we now own a covered wagon. And here she is....
we have found that it is useful to play on...

I told Micah we could keep it as long as I can decorate it for each holiday. So if you have any ideas for this, let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment